Another week gone by, and suddenly, we’re on day 30 of this blogging challenge! I can’t believe I made it this far. Yes, I did fall off the wagon a couple of times, but right now, I have 30 posts to show for 30 days, and that is a testament to how far I’ve come : ) I have mixed feelings about this challenge coming to an end, but I’ll devote a whole, sappy post to that tomorrow, so stay tuned.
In other news, hey, it’s Monday! For those of you who survived the morning, here are a couple of interesting things around the web to keep you going through the week.
1) Passion is the difference between ordinary and out of the world. One copywriter had enough of it to make a boring document the most interesting order form ever!
2) Say goodbye to fine print recipe cookbooks with this amazing illustrated food blog. Start with some average food photography, add two handfuls of illustrated instructions. Pepper it with generous amounts of humour. Voila, presenting http://www.cookingcomically.com/
3) What do you do with your book once you are done reading them? Tuck them deep inside a cupboard? Now show off your collection with these cool DIY bookends.
4) Afraid of dying? Here’s some morbid humour to cheer you up!
5) This used car ad is Legen- wait for it, cuz your new car is never going to measure up -dary
Have a great week peeps,
The reluctant writer.