The internet is seriously the most interesting place to take a stroll through. You never know what you may find. Here’s what this week’s bout of aimless meandering on the web has thrown up:
- Tiny apartments. We’ve all lived in one of those. They are often claustrophobia inducing spaces with no room to think. But here’s what one designer did with a tiny apartment. And while I’m so impressed with ingenuity of the idea, I don’t think it’s very practical. Either way – it’s a fun way to live:
- You think having art on your wall is cool, imagine a whole village with walls that are art pieces.
- Ordinary people are… well… ordinary. It takes bizarre people like this farmer and his sheep to brighten up the day!
- Imaging waking up in bed with a lion! Also, more on unusual pets here.
- A church that was once drowned has resurfaced again.
- All you calorie counting, weight watching, look-not-touching heroes out there, here’s what 200 calories of food looks like.
- Before we close the chapter on this year, have a look at the best books of 2014.
- Women listening to men in western art history – LOL worthy.
The reluctant writer.