I’m thankful to have seen another year on this planet. While the earth does its thing and begins it’s journey around the sun once again, here are a few things I plan to do, a couple of journeys I plan to take:
- Be kind. Kinder, even.
- Focus on single tasking.
- Write more. And write with more love.
- Read at least 52 books.
- Become a whiskey drinker. Or at least learn to appreciate the drink.
- Have more conversations. The kind where you forget to check your phone.
- Have difficult conversations.
- Spend more time ‘being’ with family rather than just being in the same room.
- Respect my body.
- See more of the world.
- Explore a balance between spontaneous and stable.
-The reluctant writer, 2016.